Metal frame and metal return cabinets with hard plastic sliding fronts. The top is made of rosewood (plywood-plastic).
180 x 42x HT. 104 cm
This serie of furnitures was designed in 1963 by BBPR for the Olivetti company.
BBPR was an architectural partnership founded in Milan in 1932 and composed of Banfi, Belgiojoso, Peressutti and Rogers. Tragically Banfi died in a concentration camp during the second world war, but the practice continued under the same name.